[theforum] milestones... nudge, nudge

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 13:38:45 CDT 2008

On 16 Oct 2008, at 18:00, Jeremy Weiss wrote:

>> *) Develop templates for new site
>
> I would think this would be totally independent of the rest of the
> things on the list, other than launching the new site.

No it's not, because without it, we don't have a shared dev/test
environment if we're targeting Drupal6.

We can start on *design* for sure, but not templates; and I'd like to
know what the standard code that core/modules are outputting at a
relatively early stage of the process to influence design & code,
rather than be stuck trying to force an existing, fixed design into
it. That's not to say that presentation & logic layers are non-
separated, but y'all know that there are times when a logic layer
makes certain choices easier...