[theforum] evolt hosting

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Oct 16 20:33:07 CDT 2008

Ah cool, so this is going forward then... saw some emails looking like
they were going to call the deal off that had me concerned. I think for
sure, if it just costs a little more to get the server running current
software, we should do it, for everyone's sake.

I will take a chill pill then and figure everything is still happily
moving ahead as planned.

THANKS!!!!

Erika