[theforum] history draft

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Oct 28 17:19:21 CDT 2008

.:| From: theforum-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:theforum-
.:| bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of ekm at seastorm.com
.:| Sent: 28. október 2008 20:23
.:| To: theforum at lists.evolt.org
.:| Subject: Re: [theforum] history draft
.:|
.:| Luther, Ron
.:| > Erika offered up a nice 'history of evolt' for editing and sniping.
.:|
.:| thanks, Ron.  There are a ton of "historic" articles/documents

We're lagging again (or perhaps for the first time in years?)

I received erika's reply to ron's post, an hour before I received ron's
post, which I received 4hrs later than sent. (erika's post claims to be sent
at 20:23, but I received it at 20:04).

And I notice, that the posts I've been writing like crazy tonight haven't
yet landed in my mailbox - but one. And the first one was sent over 20mins
ago.

Perhaps it's only on my end.

Thanks
elfur