[theforum] colors

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Fri Nov 14 11:16:13 CST 2008

.:| >> lists+articles=blue browsers=red community=green
.:| >
.:| > work = blue (lists + articles = work)
.:| > well, lists and lists aren't the same thing. For me, thechat would
.:| be
.:| > community >> green, while thelist/theforum would be blue.
.:|
.:| lists & lists?  or articles and lists?

Lists & lists (thechat & thelist/theforum) one type of lists being with
community relations and the other being with work relations.

Re Adrian's comments on colors, I wasn't suggesting using work for text, but
rather commenting on color associations :)

Cheers.
Elfur