[theforum] Nasty accusations: knock it off

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Nov 17 17:35:13 CST 2008

.:| > Since I don't actually have any income right now it's
.:| > possible that I'm particularly sensitive to this,
.:|
.:| Tara, you spend more on yarn than I can afford to spend on *anything*
.:| rn.
.:| I call nasty, vindictive, patronising, special pleading bullshit.
.:|
.:| If you choose not to give, fine. Don't waste your pleading on us
.:| charity cases whose family you're currently offering to take to
.:| Barbados.

Martin, knock it off already!

You've made your point, there's no need to escalate the accusations.

Now go to your corner ;)

/elfur