[theforum] twitter feed / hashtag

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Nov 21 16:26:00 CST 2008

> (e) There must be some kind of 'community twitter account' thing we could
> get our hands on and use in a similar way - almost like letting the world
> listen in to #evolt.

I too have thought about the twitter thing.  I *think* the way to handle
that is to create an official hashtag...  #evolt or #evolt.org...
then anyone with a twitter account can follow or contribute to the evolt
feed by using our hashtag in a post...*

instead of relying on people to follow the feed or find it on the web
somewhere, I think build our own feed page.
example:
http://getoffmylawn.reidab.com/
by
http://twitter.com/reidab

(if it doesn't return an error like it did a couple minutes ago, every
tweet w/ a hashtag #getoffmylawn shows up here...*)

So. I want to officialize an evolt hashtag and someone figure out how to
create a collector page like this.  Twitter can be an amazing way to
network and exchange information if you use it right.

Erika

*I think you also need to follow #hashtags, so that #hashtags will follow
you.