[theforum] Silence ....Doesn't need to be

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Nov 22 14:36:17 CST 2008

russgri at xarahost.com wrote:
> [snip]
> host drupal sites for anyone as a multisite for whatever price....many would
> like a blog with no programming worries.

To be fair, I don't think sysadmin is setup to provide hosting services
for anyone and everyone, and if it was a paying venture, there are way
too many companies already providing cheap and easy hosting.  I got out
of that cut-throat environment a few years ago, and I'm not necessarily
eager to jump back in for little return :)

-n