[theforum] Who does what to which

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Nov 24 14:01:21 CST 2008

Simon MacDonald wrote:
> Should this stuff be on the wiki?

let me go out on another limb... YES!!!

> If it's not already on the wiki, then I'm happy to pull this together on
> there - if you think it is appropriate? Don't fear that I'm trying to
> organise you! It's just info that I know that I'd like.

I don't think we are against being more organized, by any means.
Non-hierarchical need not be disorganized.  We could get more done with
less confusion, methinks.

It's more that the organization is organic and makes sense to evolt.org

Thanks Simon.  I think that a fresh set of eyes is great for this effort.

Erika