[theforum] thanks

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Nov 27 15:55:43 CST 2008

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:

> evolt.org and thelist - everywhere, same goes for thechat and theforum - all
> lowercase, all the time.
>
> This is how it's always been.

mmmm.... I've been reading a lot lately and if it were that consistent
I'da noticed, I think.

I took a lot of direction, I suppose, from the glasshaus book that
Adrian R wrote for (which always uppercased Evolt.org at the beginning
of a sentence) and just finding that beginning a sentence with a
lower-case letter comes off as both self-indulgent and stupid.

Erika

(remember in the 1970s when it was hip to lowercase "i"? as in "i feel i
am floating in a sea of darkness" -- at least in the US and especially
in poetry.  i find it kind of ridiculous...)