[theforum] thanks

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Thu Nov 27 16:12:32 CST 2008

I've already had this style conflict in the little I've done on the wiki.

I agree with lower case in a sentence and capital at the start. Starting a
sentence with a lower case seems fundamentally wrong to me, and goes against
most styles I've come across.
My preferences for titles are start with upper case but the rest in lower
case - unless there is a proper name eg John Smith in the text.

My £0.02

-S