[theforum] evolt.org admin question (elfur & dean)

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Nov 28 16:35:46 CST 2008

William Anderson wrote:
> Erika wrote:
>> This is regarding the *original* evolt.org admin group.  How were they
>> chosen?  Was it *all* the first 30 or so members or did somone like Dan
>> go out and pick the 3l33t among you? :)
>
> I was amongst the first few to come across from monkeyjunkies, though
> not right away, but I didn't get involved in helping out with evolt.org
> for a while afterwards, probably up to a year or two later at least.
>
> -n

Elfur and Dean were in the very first group.
Elfur lists them (as of Feb 1999) here:
http://evolt.org/node/60257

Elfur's evolt.org acct says "user since Dec 13, 1998."  Did these dates
come from Majordomo?  Because there were no website accounts that
early... were there?

Martin's acct says April 1999.  Mine is April 2000.

Erika