[theforum] twitter

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Dec 11 13:53:06 CST 2008

http://www.bbgeeks.com/
Does a pretty good job integrating twitter with their website.

"Each and every Friday we reach out to other Twitter users and ask them
what kind of problems they are experiencing with their BlackBerry
devices. The response is always good. Some do not have problems at all,
but just need some advice about BlackBerry software or accessories that
would help them increase their productivity."

I wonder if, and how, evolt.org could use twitter to enhance
communication in le community.  What could we do with a twitter account?

Does anyone know who this is?
http://www.twitter.com/evolt

Erika