[theforum] twitter

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Dec 15 15:05:42 CST 2008

Erika suggested:

>> this works
>> http://search.twitter.com/

Hi Erika,

Thanks.  Yeah, 'Twemes' provides a similar functionality.

I finally read through some of your other links and it looks like (in order to do what I want) I would need to set up a reader thingie and get that configured.

What I wanted was to be able to follow "#evolt" like I follow "mstrix" and 'just see' any tweets from anybody anywhere containing the #evolt metatag ... without opening another browser window or reader thingie/whatever.

But, alas, it doesn't look like that functionality has been built out.

Alas AND Alack,
RonL.