[theforum] The Old Survey?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Dec 16 11:11:12 CST 2008

Hi Gang,

Certainly not 'critical' in any way, shape, or form ... but do we have the old 2001 member survey and results tucked away anywhere?

2001 evolt survey:
http://evolt.org/node/18041

DJC results link:
http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/otherdetail.html

Someothergoober's results link for the naughty number nine question:
http://members.evolt.org/ronl/Evolt/Q9.html

* Also, there was some earlier work (circa 1999-ish if memory serves) where a number of evolters (me, .jeff, and maybe one or two others IIRC) provided valuable input to some US Dept of Labor sponsored research being run out of EDS into the skillsets needed for different jobs involving this 'web stuff'.  I _think_ we might have had the results of that effort around in one format or another as well.

Cheers,
RonL.