[theforum] volunteer

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Wed Dec 17 15:42:03 CST 2008

I'd like to volunteer for some of the evolt.org operations tasks
concerning the site redesign/upgrade.  Specifically I'd like to help out
with the systems upgrade/migration tasks.  There are several tasks on
https://evolt.teamworkpm.net/ that are not assigned.  However, I do not
have access to the systems in question.  I spoke to Erika off list and
she suggested I ask here for access to t.e.o.  I'm assuming that is an
abbreviation for various servers.  In any case, can someone please
assist me that I may assist the cause?  Thanks.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net
if you're bored or curious