[theforum] current survey results

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Dec 22 14:52:08 CST 2008

http://www.10volt.org/2008_survey/2008-12-22/SurveySummary.html

Again, I've hidden name/email info. And again, if someone wants to do
more detailed analysis of survey responses, I can mail you a zipped file
in almost any format with all info included... *if* I know and trust
you. :)  Would like to maintain confidentiality for responders, as promised.

About 85% of responders provided names; 75% included emails so that
follow-up questions could be asked if needed.

There is one response I noticed that complains about an offer of help
that received no response, concluding "so much for evolt."  I recognized
that as my dropped ball from a couple months ago, was able to contact
the person, and resolve the issue.  He's busy at the moment but will sub
to the forum if he has time to help us later.

Erika