[theforum] javascript

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Dec 23 14:00:01 CST 2008

One thing I specifically would like to try on my new version of w.e.o.
to address some of the TMI issue, is the functionality on the right-hand
menu on these pages:

http://www.pathf.com/blogs/tag/jquery/

Where you have a number of divs headed with h2's, and the divs roll up
so that you can toggle between viewing the h2 only, or viewing the whole
div.  Any number of divs can be open or shut at the same time.

Wordpress admin uses this type of thing a lot too, but not quite as
elegantly.  There are different accordion-type scripts out there, but
this one has the specific type of behavior I am looking for.

I like, btw, the overall design (and content) of this blog, if not the
color scheme.

Erika