[theforum] Bits from the Finance Front

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Jan 6 08:14:18 CST 2009

David Kaufman wrote:
> We do need to complete our server migration in as few more billing months
> as possible, so we can decommission the old trusty tempest server, and cut
> our burn rate by 60 percent:
>
>  1. tempest/old/production ......... $69.00
>  2. tron/new/development ........... $44.84
>  ------------------------------------------
>  Currently unsustainable Burn Rate: $113.84

thanks, David.

It seems like I've asked a few times on theforum for

1. someone to outline the next steps we need to take to complete the
server migration, and

2. someone to set up version control and let us in on *that* process
perhaps here:
http://wiki.evolt.org/wiki/Test.evolt.org

but so far have heard nothing back.  (If it's not on the wiki I'm not
even going to bother checking the teamwork site.)

I am sorry but I need this stuff to be laid out in black and white.  I
may not be alone in this need.

Thanks,

Erika