[theforum] front end urls

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Jan 6 20:28:13 CST 2009

This is the layout framework I ended up working from:
http://www.theholiergrail.com/

Here is some work I've done:

Secondary landing pages
http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/articles.html
http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/browsers.html
http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/lists.html

code guide (still needs a lot of work)
http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/guide_code2.html

a lot of this stuff will be unique to English-language styles; would
like to make sure that language specific typographic elements are kept
separate from base styles.

All graphical buttons and backgrounds on fluid divs are/will be sliding
doors.  Sprites should solve the delay on image display on hover states.
   I made tons of background patterns (all greyscale) and using body
classes, etc, there are a lot of possibilities for use of backgrounds,
colors, etc to distinguish sections of the site.  So lots of overall
refinement can improve things.

Erika