[theforum] Bits from the Finance Front

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jan 23 07:02:00 CST 2009

Jon Molesa reminded me:

>>If that very entertaining and lighthearted hello was intended for my
>>I'm sorry to issue a correction and normally wouldn't because I'm an
>>aweful speller as ya'll are all now aware.  But the misspelling of my
>>name I just can't let slide.  It's actually Jon not John.  And in the
>>event I made an inappropriate correction based on a false assumption,
>>please ignore and forgive me.  In either case, it's nice to meet you Ron.

Hi Jon,

Dang!  *My bad!*

Sorry, I try to be good about that ... But I dropped the ball this time.  Rats.  ;-(

I figured it out driving home from work yesterday, but by then it was already out there.

Oh well, as Aardie pointed out afterwards ... I copped to being a bad speller in the 'roll call' thread of 2001 as well:
http://lists.evolt.org/pipermail/theforum/Week-of-Mon-20011029/001358.html

[Kinda neat to go back and see what folks said back then!]

Have Big Fun!

Catcha around the water cooler,
RonL.