[theforum] Bits from the Finance Front

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Fri Jan 23 16:23:43 CST 2009

On 23 Jan 2009 at 10:50, Erika Meyer wrote:

> > i know when i plan a design i like to know the system so i can design
> > for features and avoid implying things i know the system cannot do...
>
> nuh uh.  First, Drupal can do anything.  :)  Second, we are the boss of
> the system, it is not the boss of us.

dreamer.

> Third, gee whiz.  I have already spent a sh*t ton of time on this.  IMO
> we don't need to have 3 people independently doing a w.e.o design.  So
> if you guys start building a design in earnest, I am going to stop.

no, that's not my plan... but knowing that someone can assist,
review, pick up for a few, evaluate, etc. would be nice... that can't
really be done when the requirements are locked in one person's
head...

and it might give you and martin some perspective on your output
objective, too...

besides, we all know i can't design... i can only improve...