[theforum] ADMIN: Mail Server Moved

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:08:25 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Simon MacDonald
<simonmacdonald at uk2.net> wrote:

> This post chain reminded me that I reeaaaally ought to subscribe to css-d.
> I've done it, subscribed a couple of days ago - nothing, no response mail.
> What should I expect? Same as evolt.org?
>
> -S
>
> simonmacdonald at uk2.net

There's a better than average chance that you subscribed to css-d on
the old mail server.  Once the IP address information has updated,
subscribing and unsubscribing should work again.  I will go through
the membership list and synchronize them.

Dean