[theforum] I made stickers.

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Feb 9 10:29:41 CST 2009

Erika Meyer noted:

>>To buy, just plug my email into paypal, send payment, and I'll send the
>>appropriate amt of stickers to you.

Ah!  Okay.  That was my guess.  I was gonna look into it after I got a few more reports out this morning.  I'd just never sent a paypal to an email addy like that before.  Everyone had a link or an invoice or a tip jar or something ... will do!

>>It would be kinda cool if we could get some out to SXSW somehow.... it's
>>about that time....

Yup.  Rodeo in Houston in Feb, SXSW in Austin in Mar. (Although somehow I *always* get gypped outta going to SXSW.)

Cheers,
RonL.

Gee. Looks like they are both in March this year:
http://www.hlsr.com/