[theforum] Design by community

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:49:10 CST 2009

2009/2/20 Tara Cleveland <tara.cleveland at gmail.com>:
> would call it "surveying your users after design and
> making adjustments".
Having given it a bit more thought I'd say the difference is that what
they did was an iterative process. They were soliciting feedback
throughout the process – logo, wireframes, home page layouts – at each
stage they publicized and requested feedback.

More like "surveying your users *during* and after design and making
adjustments". That's what made it a bit novel, a bit scary to think of
and why I (and others) thought they were crazy to do it.

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com