[theforum] One of those days.

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:13:14 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Mike King <mike.king at redroom.co.uk> wrote:

> I get that "I really wish I didn't need to work anymore" feeling most days.
> Quite acutely today.
>
> mk

I pass those off as human nature.

As I walked to our software cabinet to replace a Vista CD I pilfered for
software testing purposes, I got struck with the sense that I should just
drive home and forget about work, since after 2012, it ain't going to matter
right?

I'm just pushing electrons anyway.

Then, FedEx brought me a shipment of monitors, and I was like a kid again
with my Lego set. Now, if only people didn't have this habit of being unable
to work without their computer, I could do the stuff I want to.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com