[theforum] Cut Over

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Sep 29 07:16:58 CDT 2010

On 9/29/2010 7:49 AM, David Kaufman wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> William Anderson wrote:
>> On 29 Sep 2010, at 04:13, David Kaufman wrote:
>>> I agree that we should push ahead anyway though. We're sailing into
>>> dire financial straits.
>>
>> Just do it. :)
>
> Doing It!

Ok, I've repointed the last "production" dns name, browsers.evolt.org at
tron.

And, in the spirit of "shut them all off and see who (if anyone)
complains", I've also commented out the following CNAME's that still
pointed to tempest:

mail, members, assets, errors, planet,
stats, noc, poc, svn, rsync,
work, test, play,
critters, devedge.mirrors,
test.browsers, test.directory, admin, avantgo,
thewife, thephotos and flickr

The mail.evolt.org name was used as the MX for members.evolt.org

I assume someone will holler if anyone still gets their email through an
address @members.evolt.org ...or if I've broken anything else :-)

-dave