[theforum] Zombie!

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Tue Jun 4 12:30:15 CDT 2013

Some *free* options to host static sites with cloud scalability are Google
App Engine and Heroku. Host on both to distribute the load, and balance the
free tiers of each. Throw Cloudflare in front and you get varnish caches
and dns record control for free as well. I'm using this setup for a few
sites of mine. Works well and for a static site, it's blazing fast.

Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses  and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy.

... so please excuse me for every typo in the email above.

Reference: https://github.com/Ettercap/ettercap/blob/master/README