[theforum] Zombie!

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Tue Jun 4 14:38:09 CDT 2013

I think it's sad that you are thinking about giving up and effectively
turning the lights off - weo that is. However I think there is still a place
for thelist.
I've only been a member about 4 years, but the community  has helped me
enormously with the advice that has been given on thelist.
I look at ALA all the time but evolt has something that ALA doesn't - not
sure what - but whatever it is I like it -  sad to see the drop off of
activity on thelist  - maybe the growing maturity of the members - in
experience that is, not age.

There is a place for thelist, maybe it just needs to be publicised  more
widely. It has some of the best advice around.
Not sure how to take this forward - but happy to help promote thelist,
increase the membership, and keep it going.

Regards

Simon

Simon MacDonald
simonmacdonald at uk2.net