[theforum] Zombie!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 04:58:40 CDT 2013

Hi

Sorry for delay in responding - been very busy job changing over the last month.

Happy with
1) weo as static archive
2) lists ongoing
3) Cloud hosting (we've tried 'mates hosting' as primary before, and suffered pain. Happy for mirrors, but not as the authoritative) - AWS sounds fine - and tron dumpage

I have the keys for the twitter acct right now; I kept trying to change it to content.leo but nobody picked up & did anything with the notification. Aardrian also has posting rights. I just repost interesting webby stuff I see with no bigger agenda than that.

I'm wondering whether it (or something similar eg @evolters) could be interesting as a curation-rotation account (see @sweden or @scotvoices for examples).

Kind Regards/Med vänlig hälsning
Martin Burns
___