[theforum] Treasurer's Report

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:10:02 UTC 2017

Thanks for the update, Dave! Good work, even if you missed the $5/month
penalty. I doubt that any one of us would have been any better at catching
it. It's nice to know that someone is still watching the register. And
thanks again for Neuro taking on the effort of the move and lowering the
costs. You two are officially evolt.org! :)

Dean