[thesite] article auto-approve??

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Fri Dec 1 15:38:55 CST 2000

all,

do admins have their artivles automatically approved? I tried to submit an
article that I could use to play with, but it doesn't show up in the new
articles. However, it *does* show up in the adminbox. When I click on the
article link, it brings me to a view of the article with a comment box, etc.
but no admin functions. Yet, it doesn't show up on the front page either. Does
someone else have to approve the article or is it auto-approved because I'm in
the admin realm?

Is there an article that I can use to play with? I see many test articles, but
I don't know if people are using them to test something specific and I don't
want to mess any of that up. Let me know ASAP.

thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com