[thesite] the test evolt site

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 22:48:55 CST 2000

> From: rudy <Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca>
>
> i'm using netscape 4.04 and i have the following problems with the test
> site
>
> 1.  why is there a horizontal scrollbar?

appears to be a combination of the table width as well as the CSS-
assigned page margins... can't seem to find any way around this,
and have it validate / work for later browsers...

but this isn't new, we discussed this back in june... i was under the
impression we were gonna suck it up and leave it...

> 2. why is there a gap between the top black tab/bar and the rest of the
> content?

see above...

i leave the rest to jeff, since he addressed them already...