[thesite] 14 days and counting..

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Dec 12 15:57:29 CST 2000

if you all get a chance, check this out:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.evolt.org%2Fvalidate%2Fdjc.html&ss=

its hard HTML of my last article. it throws about 7 errors because of
types of bugs(by 'these' i means the ones we can fix)

as for this whole &amp; thing, its not a showstopper. we'll work around
it when we work around it..