[thesite] tab nav probs

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Dec 13 19:46:57 CST 2000

Dan, Jeff, Adrian --

I've re-worked dsp_header.cfm to reflect the final table structure, but it
keeps breaking. If you've been loading pages in the last hour or so, you've
probably seen the error. It said this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Error Diagnostic Information
Just in time compilation error

Invalid parser construct found on line 14 at position 18. ColdFusion was
looking at the following text:

000000

Invalid expression format. The usual cause is an error in the expression
structure.
The last successfully parsed CFML construct was dynamic text (a CFML
expression) occupying document position (11:615) to (11:628).

The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
/home/evolttest/public_html/alphaboxcontroller.cfm
  /home/evolttest/public_html/test/index.cfm      CFInclude
    /home/evolttest/public_html/test/home_design.cfm      CFInclude
      /home/evolttest/public_html/test/dsp_header.cfm      CFInclude

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFINCLUDE), occupying document position (47:2) to (47:38).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If a CF person could look at dsp_header2.cfm and just tell me if I'm fucking
up the CF tags that build the page or what, I'd be deeeeeeply appreciative.

Dave