[thesite] fixes, etc.

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 14 12:45:37 CST 2000

dave,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: McCreath_David
:
: Adrian, did you do the mop-up on the sign up page?
: Thanks to whoever did that and fixed the styles for
: the navbar text links.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i took care of it.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Anal-retentive design question:
: On the sign up page, should "options" be all lc instead
: of capped? That particular style seems to fluctuate a
: little around the site. I know I've used both. I kinda like
: the all lc, but I don't know if it was discussed.  I'd
: need to change at least "Ratings" and "Reader
: Comments" on the article page. Opinions?

go for it.  make it all lcase wherever you see that needs to be fixed.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden
game://web.development