[thesite] and another thing...

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Dec 14 15:50:53 CST 2000

the section titles in the far left hand box (date/section) are forcing the
table to be too wide if the browser is set to 640x480. Look at isaac's
article in Commentary & Society versus Dan's article in News (and Martin's
article in Site Development, for that matter.)

I believe those titles are coming out of a table. Should we wrap them in the
table? Or should we rely on people to minimize the sidebar?

I vote for wrapping, but then I've always been a fan of hip hop...

Dave