[thesite] uniformity

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Thu Dec 14 16:33:10 CST 2000

ya, thats still hardcoded.. havn't got the whole thing yet.. you can
build it on the fly as well..

open up the Application.cfm for the main site, at the very bottom there
is a <cfquery> funtion named application.topics

copy that whole <cfquery> statement and plug it into the top of the list
site. then check out dsp_header.cfm on the main site to see how to call it..

if you can't/dont want to get it, i can throw it in for you tomorrow :)

(also playing with the colors on the lists. site.. sorry, didnt know you
were working there :)

.djc.