[thesite] Dealing with 404 errors

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Sat Dec 16 11:51:58 CST 2000

Looks like I'm too late.  :-) djc already is thinking along these lines.

-joshua

<tip type="Cold Fusion 4.5 Server" learned="The hard way">
Don't assign application scope variables unless you've already executed
<cfapplication>  Though it doesn't crash the server, it does pop up a modal
dialog on the server giving the exception number.  You must close the dialog
before the service will continue running.
</tip>