[thesite] Comment headline using H4

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Mon Dec 18 17:00:14 CST 2000

Elfur, aardvark --

Elfur, I think what you're seeing is the difference between Arial and
Verdana. All the <h*> tags are spec'd as { Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif }
and the content is spec'd as { Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif }. <h4>
specifically is set to 12px, and the cell holding the actual comment itself
is set has been assigned the class 'content', which is currently set to 12px
as well. Verdana is a marginally larger font at 12px than Arial, so you're
right, the comment text is larger than the comment title.

Here are the current settings for the <h*> tags:

1 - 20px
2 - 16px
3 - 15px
4 - 12px
5 - 10px
6 -  8px

I can take a second and change them on test.evolt.org if it won't mess up
anything that anyone else is doing. I'll try this:

1 - 20px
2 - 17px
3 - 13px
5 - 11px
6 -  9px

Cool?

Somebody shout if you don't want me to mess with isaac.css on test.

Dave