[thesite] [Fwd: Re: [Admin] Mentioning in .net November2000 issue]

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Mon Nov 13 15:13:38 CST 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Admin] Mentioning in .net November2000 issue
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:12:10 -0600
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <dcody at oracular.com>
To: admin at lists.evolt.org

elfur at hugvit.is wrote:

> Hey y'all,
> Nothing new here: we're mentioned on page 54 in November 2000 issue of .net
> - the browser archive as usual.

.net? as in microsoft .net ?

> Then again, if it so happens that the archive hasn't been updated lately,
> then of course we deserve it, and need to do something about it. And
> perhaps here is finally something that I can be of assistance with, now
> that I've got super duper connection (sic!) at work :oþ

I've never really put to much stock into anything the print media have
to say. Most of the time(most i say) the people writing these articles
are ones who can barely turn on thier computer..

also, i updated the archive yesterday with mozilla m18, and every couple
weeks I add something there, so this person wasn't really paying
attention/didnt care/likes to make broad generalizations.

*shrug*

.djc.