[thesite] [bug] (s?) when submitting an article.

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Nov 20 16:26:20 CST 2000

It's not marked bug, as it is less of a technical bug, and
more of a finer details.

Writing an article, submitting it, notice a spelling error,
press the back button (on the page, not the browser one) :
Not working yet
Hit the browser back button but the form comes up clean, it
doesn't remember what I had written there > hit the
browser-forward button and the preview page of my article is
still there > hit submit, figure the spelling error will be
fixed after submission > but the submission doesn't work

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information
      Oracle Error Code = 923

      ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected

      SQL = "SELECT content.contentid users.who,
users.email, users.firstname, users.lastname FROM content,
users, categorys WHERE content.contentname='The winter is
going ...' AND categorys.categoryid = 25 AND users.userid =
13"

      Data Source = "EVOLTCLONE"

      The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position
(196:5) to (196:51) in the template file
/home/evolttest/public_html/test/article/act_process.cfm.

      Date/Time: Mon Nov 20 16:22:45 2000
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0; DigExt)
      Remote Address: 194.144.199.105
      HTTP Referer:
http://test.evolt.org/test/index.cfm?section=article&action=
preview
      Query String: section=article&action=process

still trying to break things for you :-)
HTH
elfur