[thesite] testing

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Nov 21 15:01:48 CST 2000

javier velasco wrote:

> then only things i noticed, wich you already must know are:
>
> 1. help button is linked ot the home (i suppose the help part is not
> ready)

updated this to work. someone is going to have to run through it though
and remove all the <font> tags(i just left them) though.

i also have the admin members on that page pulled out of the DB, so we
dont have to manually update it anymore.. listed by name, with a link to
their user page. lemme know if thats cool, or if anything else should be
on there.

thanks javi :)

.djc.