[thesite] last 5 query

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Sun Nov 26 17:51:25 CST 2000

there is, but i have no clue how to do it. our main oracle DBA has been
on vacation for a couple weeks, and i was going to run stuff by him.
i'll ask him about this too, although i'd wonder if the overhead of the
trigger would negate any other benefits..

i'll get this by him tomorrow though, thanks :)

.djc.