[thesite] submission problem part 2

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Sun Nov 26 18:13:58 CST 2000

Hokay --

The page causing the problem is actually article/act_process.cfm, I guess.
There's a <cfset> tag that's supposed to take the value of the "contentname"
from dsp_submit and/or dsp_preview, but it's not finding it. Here's the full
text of the error I get when I click the submit button on the preview page:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#article_name#

Error near line 245, column 34.
----

Error resolving parameter ARTICLE_NAME

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem
is very likely due to the fact that either:

You have misspelled the parameter name, or
You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE
tag.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(#article_name#), occupying document position (245:33) to (245:46) in the
template file /home/evolttest/public_html/test/article/act_process.cfm.

Date/Time: Sun Nov 26 17:50:07 2000
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 24.237.79.177
HTTP Referer:
http://test.evolt.org/test/index.cfm?section=article&action=preview&cfid=337
544&cftoken=99383017
Query String: section=article&action=process&cfid=337544&cftoken=99383017

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ideas?

Dave