[thesite] new sidebars..

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Sun Apr 1 16:51:54 CDT 2001

Is it reasonable/feasible to perhaps give the users the ability to select
which sidebars they have present?  It seems like there could be an endless
combination of statistics that could be available about the articles if your
viewing a specific article or just viewing the category in general,
including Other Articles By Same Author, Top 5 Articles in Same Category,
and all the one's you've mentioned up till now.

-joshua