name game (was : RE: [thesite] RE: [xx] Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Apr 18 19:44:11 CDT 2001

David,

| eh.. I'd rather stay with evolt naming conventions and call it 'thetasks'.
| But if we're going to go that way, then I would prefer 'theprojects',
| because the tasks are just a small part of it.

I like em both, I like evolt's naming conventions.  But, I'm sure eventually
we'll come across something that's just not going to fit (actually, tagwear
is unique).  theprojects sounds a bit too big, IMO.

thetasks
theprojects
thetodolist
theitems
theinitiatives
theplans
thejobs  (conflict with thesite?)
theundertakings
themission
theendeavour
theplan

(gotta love thesaurus)
(damn, where's our polling app?)

| >or TheWhipper (inspired thanks to Elfur)?
|
| Yeah, but the app doesn't actually do the whipping does it?

No .. true .. thewhipper get it done now app  <g>

| Geez this is like trying to name a band. "Dude, 'Eat My Scabs' is the
*only*
| name for this band!" ;)

ewwwwwwwwwwww *that's disgusting!!*

P.S.  Toronto's Winning .. looking for my broom <G>

Michele