[thesite] evolt.org - Site problems?

Dave @ day job evolt at dwcreative.com
Mon Apr 23 13:01:36 CDT 2001

Dear loyal fans and heartfelt admirers,

In our day-to-day duties to make evolt.org a better place for you and me, we
are constantly tweaking our site. In most cases everything works out fine
and in others it doesn't.

While we endeavour to provide the best *user* experience around, sometimes
glitches can happen. And... we really did it this time.

If you find that, by using Microsoft Internet Explorer (or any other browser
for that matter,) you cannot access the exceptionally well written articles,
tutorials and news-bytes on evolt.org, you may have to perform a small work
around.

To access the site please delete all of your cookies set by the fine folks
at evolt.org and re-load the site. You see... everything's just fine.

That didn't hurt now did it?

Dave McLean (damclean)
dave at members.evolt.org
on behalf of the evolt.org admin team