[thesite] Re: [Admin] evolt.org - Site problems?

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Apr 23 13:30:12 CDT 2001

From: "Marlene Bruce" <marlene.bruce at cdgsolutions.com>

| Not all fixed yet...

had you removed all your cookies before going there ??

but then again, this is the orignial error.
dan, you might want to comment out some more ...

| I was just at

http://evolt.org/article/Developing_User_Friendly_Flash_Content/4090/9
601/in
| dex.html?cfid=211727&cftoken=602483
|
| and clicked on the print version. Got this:

(http://evolt.org/Developing_User_Friendly_Flash_Content/index.html?fo
rmat=p