[thesite] code(this)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Apr 25 18:04:37 CDT 2001

thesite,

Ok, so what needs to be done to set up the code(this) category? Here's the
attributes as far as I see them (please tell me anything that isn't
do-able):

a. the category must be submitable only to admins
b. the category should show on the front page
c. the category probably shouldn't show up in searches
d. the category probably should not show up on the user page's article
listing if we're going to follow the precedent we set with the FAQ category

hmmmm... that's all I can think of now. I think all of this functionality
already exists, correct? I just want to make sure.

What all has to happen to get this category set up? Just an addition to the
database? Rudy, dean, dan, jeff, whomever... can you do that?

I like what rudy suggested: code(this) ... but non-programmers might not get
it. Should we just stick with Code This! or some variation?

r0ck 0n,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com