[thesite] codefest

David Mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue Aug 7 15:51:04 CDT 2001

I get to sit across the room from Dex and Matt! Flinging cheese puffs
is more sporting if there's distance involved. Besides, I want a good
seat when the raspberry-vodka-with-tang vs. Monopolowa conversation
starts.

I just saw .jeff's note about the date, and I'm pretty flexible. I
don't wanna try to get in or out of here around Thanksgiving, but other
than that, I'm pretty easy.

(something similar to this may show up later ... my pop account is
acting weird.)